Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Happiness Experiment

Remember how it was the International Day of Happiness a couple days ago?

And remember how I told you to check out my friends blog, Forever Furness, for her happiness experiment?

And remember how I promised said friend that I would participate?

(Seriously, if you haven't looked at Cortnee's blog, do it now or this won't even make any sense)

Well. You guessed it. Here is me embarrassing myself dancing to Happy for the world to see! Now that you've seen this - and you can probably never unsee this - you should definitely pull out your camera and send your Happy dance to Cortnee pronto! (Or me if you don't have her info.)





{{ Side note: this "I Heart Coke" shirt was not an unconscious outfit decision. But Coke is just one of the many things that makes me happy. Oh the simple things in life }}

No comments:

Post a Comment