Monday, August 29, 2016

Countdown to Conference | Take Two

Hey y'all - remember this??

I still have the same feelings about short-term goals. And repeated goals are helpful for me, too. So when I had the thought yesterday of re-reading all of last conference's talks in preparation for this upcoming conference, I thought of this! 

I don't have a cute chart to follow like last time, but I've listed them all here with links. So do what you will with it! 

But I will tell you, I already read Day 1, and it has turned my Monday morning right around. I'm so grateful for the teachings of our leaders and the guidance it brings to my life. I know that as we approach conference with our questions, we will receive answers.

PS: Can you believe that conference is only a month away?! Yay, fall! 


1 comment: