Sunday, February 17, 2013

4th of July

Seriously, we're only in July?? I gotta speed up this updating process because we have current stuff to blog about too! Just trying to record the memories.

Alright, for the 4th of July we hit up the fabulous Kaysville parade and had a delicious breakfast with Kyron's side of the fam. So fun! Then we hurried back to the SLC to host my side of the family at a BBQ. We just sat outside on some benches and ate some awesome food! I contributed these marshmallow pops. Thank you Pinterest for keeping me crafty. (And thanks to the hubz for keeping me from going completely insane with my struggles to melt the dang chocolate. I'm so bad at this kind of stuff!)



So then we went to a Bee's game with everyone! Don't judge the picture, it was so stinking hot!! (But definitely missing that right now in the freezing forever-lasting winter)


Happy 4th of July everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment