Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Fishing Ranch

Later in July, we headed out to Colorado to Kyron's family's Fishing Ranch. 

so.much.fun. <3


Gorgeous entrance right??


We love going there! But we were kind of terrible about taking pictures. We had such a great time eating and playing games with family. Overall a fabulous time! We had kind of a crazy drive down there, it was insanely raining and Kyron's sister and brother-in-law were riding a motorcycle. So we waited for a little bit at a gas station for the rain to go down so we could all stay together. Clearly, this is how we entertain ourselves.



*Embarrassing moment* 
I found out I super hate shooting guns. We went to shoot some clay pigeons and holy cow, I couldn't even handle it haha. Kind of embarrassing but I think I scared myself in trying to shoot one and I did have a migraine already so... maybe we can blame it on that. I think my in-laws think I'm crazy. whoops!

But I tried to redeem myself so we went down to the little lake and did some awesome fishing! It's super fun to just be outside and have a good time with family :)


Just a fishing girl



The hottie with a lamb hat caught one!


fishing love


No comments:

Post a Comment