Sunday, January 17, 2016

first time golfing!


Have I mentioned that Kyron loves to golf?? Well, he does. And he's started to get me into it, too. Kind of. We've gone on plenty of date nights to the driving range and he's taught me the best he can about golfing. Then finally one day, he got me onto a real live golf course. It was terrifying and I was super embarrassed. But it was actually really fun. So naturally, we documented.

I posted a lovely little video on instagram. But here is the truth.



I'm crying laughing at that little plop in the water. That pretty much sums up the amazing skills I have in the game of golf. But as we learned from Bobby Jones at the World Golf Hall of Fame:

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots, you get good breaks from bad shots - but you have to play the ball where it lies." 

Thanks for your life lessons, golf. I guess we like you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment