Saturday, January 30, 2016

Timpanogos


We were so lucky to take a week and travel home to Salt Lake City and visit our family and friends! We didn't take nearly as many pictures as we should have - but we did document our hike up Mt. Timpanogos!! {And by we, I mean my incredibly talented nephew, Matthew. Sorry for stealing all of your pictures.} I love that mountain. I grew up hiking it with my family and have the best memories. It was Kyron's first time hiking it and I think he has started to have the same love/hate relationship the rest of us have with it. Friends. It is a dang hard hike. Especially being out of shape Atlantans. {at least we'll blame it on the elevation change ;) } But this mountain is beautiful. And it is worth every last step. And it helps when you have the best company to hike it with!






No comments:

Post a Comment