Sunday, January 17, 2016

Flat Stanley visits the ATL

My sweet niece who was living in Portland, asked if she could sent me Flat Stanley and if I could show him around Atlanta. I always try to be the cool aunt, so I happily obliged. Here's what we showed him:

Center of Disease Control - one of the reasons we came to Atlanta for Public Health 
the fountain near Kyron's building at Emory

Dooley! the legend of Emory

Krog Street Tunnel is a must-see in Atlanta. And this little graffiti was perfect size for Mr. Flat Stanley

guilty - we still haven't taken a tour of the CNN headquarters. but it will happen before we leave here!

however, we have toured World of Coke. and it is the best thing in the whole world.

This is the view from the lovely Piedmont Park. Anyone seen What to Expect When You're Expecting?? This is the park where dude's group goes! So much filming happens in Atlanta.

Thanks for coming to visit us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment